Monday, September 04, 2006

My second new year resolution

Spring is the new year. So i don't care and i shall make new resolutions and change the ones i don't like (aka i can't achieve ;p).

Like Kel, life is about learning to change, changing, learning to accept change. I'm learning to change, but still only beginning to accept change.

For example, what's with grumpy? i only let myself be. Sometimes happiness is not a cover-up of true sadness, but the upliftment from sadness. it's not forgetting sadness, it's destroying sadness. Pucker up and smile, boy.

Resolution of some years back, having to revise: please stop bitching about people and judging them. Like, who the hell am i?!?!

New resolution: Be time-efficient.

Newer resolution: Make sure i keep contact with friends. Especially the few close ones i will soon lose to distance. both in miles and in heart.

Everyone Kambate me!
i insist!

-j2daWin

p.s. i never really knew who reads my blog, till i see these ppl flooding my poor cute lil' chatbox. which, btw, is COOL (*pat on the back*...gd job ol' Mr. Tan). So spread the word yo!

No comments: