Friday, December 05, 2008

Morning no.4

Listening: Abba-Mamma mia
Reading: Heaven is a Playground

Okay... so here I am at my work desk, typing away @ $22 per hour. No wonder blogging is lucrative lol.

Ahhhh one post at a time to my ultimate blogging revival and i'm SOO unmotivated. Think my depressive mood must arise from a) DEAD PHONE, b) BORED/LAZY, c) MONDAY 1Dec.

Wonder if i should go for a 2-day course on Animal Surgery. Cost $385, sounds really professional and will be great on my resume, but is there a purpose? It's more or less like my backup of a backup of a backup career. Probably easier to start practising street sweeping. And cheaper too. hah.

Anyway, some breaking news: Got a bonded offer to do medicine in Flinders Uni, Adelaide. Will start in Feb 2009. Don't think i'm ready to leave. But it is a decision that can affect my career future. Deadline: 10th December.

Start of the busy weekend! with LAN party tonight haha and graduations plus shopping tomorrow, and lunch at Lynette's on Sunday. phew.

peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u take one year to write one columm ah.
haha. how many people do you think will know u start writing again.

and when am i going to be able to contact u.

baskett!!
when are u goin to chill out with me and play bball and all tht junkkk..

WHEN!! TAN JOOON!